Alalawn started in 1987 in response to the growing overworked professional workforce who had more obligations than time. We ease the professional's burden by the performance of duties and completion of projects that take time away from family - or interfere with work - leaving time for the more important things in their lives. In 1995, we streamlined and magnified our customer service goals in order to ensure that each customer's unique needs were met. Alalawn employees, partners in our success, vigorously uphold our mission statement for every assignment. Our customers have responded tremendously and their support of our commitment has enabled Alalawn to extend our operation to multiple departments and crews. Our service area has also grown to include the greater Birmingham area outward to 70 miles. With the entire staff of Alalawn sharing our vision of distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service, we are headed for greater success.
Alalawn is honored to have been a part of:
- Brenda LaDunn's project "Field of Dreams" in 1999 which helped create a ballfield for children to play on.
- Receiving the "Special Project Award" from the Birmingham City Schools and Partners In Education for the work done at North Roebuck Elementary School. 2003-2004
- Donating the seasonal color (flowers/annuals) to the American Cancer Society. 2003-2004-continuing
- Donating the bark mulch and labor to install for the beds at Alabama Ballet. 2002-2003-2004-continuing
- Being mentioned in articles by Birmingham Home and Garden - find one here
- Installed Flute Garden for the Birmingham Symphony Show house project of 1999 including:
- Statuary Placement
- Being listed as one of Birmingham Business Journal's top 20 landscape contractors since 1995.